| || |
Alfalfa ExtractScientific Name: Medicago sativa
Alfalfa Extract InformationAlfalfa works as a restorative tonis and helps to treat chronic and acute digestive weaknesses. It also aids in the assimilation of proteins, iron, calcium, and other trace minerals. It helps to build and revitalize the body. Various acute and chronic inflammatory symptoms associated with degenration and aging can be alleviated with Alfalfa.
Alfalfa Extract Benefits
- Useful as a nutritive tonic
- Has anti-hemorrhagic and diuretic properties
- Promotes digestion and assimilation of vitamins, minerals
- Blocks the absorption of cholesterol and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque
- Rich in detoxifying chlorophyll
- Increases stamina and strength
- High in phytoestrogens - stimulates hormone functions
Alfalfa Extract Nutrient ContentAlfalfa leaves contain betacarotene, vitamins C, D, E, and the coagulant, Vitamin K. It also contains various trace minerals, including calcium, potassium, and iron.
Alfalfa Extract NotesGenerally regarded as safe by the FDA. Alfalfa is slow and has deep action so it should be taken regularly (on a daily basis) for treating chronic disorders. Contact dermatitis has occurred in hypersensitive individuals.
Alfalfa Extract Products
| Brand & Product Name || Description || Retail |
| Sale |
| More Info || Buy Now |
| 100 caps, 370 mg || $8.99 || $5.95 || More info ||Discontinued|
| 100 caps, 525 mg || $8.99 || $5.95 || More info |
| 1 oz || $9.99 || $5.95 || More info |