| || |
Magnesium InformationMagnesium helps to regulate Calcium transport in the body and is essential for proper bone mineralization. In addition, Magnesium is also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses. Magnesium is involved in the interaction of more than 300 enzyme reactions in the body. It is necessary for the transmission of nerve impulses, temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production and the formation of healthy bones and teeth. It is also vital for cardiovascular health
- Required for metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Helps in the regulation of Calcium transport in the body
- Essential for proper bone mineralization
- Involved in the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contractions.
- Plays a crucial role in maintaining the health of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Helps thin the blood, relaxes blood vessels, lessens the risk of heart attack and more
- Moderately reduces blood pressure.
- Key player in calcium metabolism
- Important for the health and development of bones and teeth
- Helps maintain the integrity of bones and helps bind calcium to tooth enamel, thus creating a barrier to tooth decay.
- May reduce the risk of developing asthma and is commonly used as part of an overall treatment program for asthmatics
- Used to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases
- May increase the survival rate of patients with congestive heart failure and it can help lower blood pressure
- Also used to support health in people with diabetes, kidney stones, osteoporosis, PMS symptoms, muscle cramps and migraine headaches
- Its energy-boosting qualities have been used to treat cases of chronic fatigue syndrome
Magnesium NotesThe Dietary Supplement Information Bureau recommends a daily dosage of approximately 400 mg of Magnesium for optimal health. This dietary supplement is considered safe when used in accordance with proper dosing guidelines.
| Brand & Product Name || Description || Retail |
| Sale |
| More Info || Buy Now |
| 100 caps, 400 mg || $7.95 || $4.95 || More info |
| 200 caps, 400 mg || $14.95 || $8.95 || More info |
| 100 caps || $7.99 || $4.95 || More info |