| || |
Vitamin B3 - Niacin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin InformationNiacin is a water-soluble vitamin that can be produced in the body. It is instrumental in producing two of the body’s important co-enzymes, which are further involved in more than 200 chemical reactions in the body. It is also important for metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and amino acids, as well as energy production on the cellular level.
There are three forms of niacin on the market today, all with potential health benefits The first, which is known as nicotinic acid, has shown promise in controlling cholesterol levels. The second, which is called nicotinamide, has seen use in the treatment of diabetes and arthritis. The third, inositol hexaniacinate, shares similar benefits with nicotinic acid. However, it does not produce the unpleasant tingling redness commonly associated with nicotinic acid.
Vitamin B3 - Niacin Benefits
- Flush-free Niacin, Inositro Hexaniacinate, provides the benefits of Nicotinic acid, without the associated side effects (flusing), including:
- Effectively lowers elevated LDL levels while simultaneously raising levels of the “good” HDL cholesterol
- May reduce the recurrence of heart attacks in people who are at risk
- Combining nicotinic acid with riboflavin may also reduce cataracts
- May improve symptoms of schizophrenia
- May have targeted applications in the treatment of two circulatory disorders, Raynaud’s disease and intermittent claudication
Vitamin B3 - Niacin NotesThe Dietary Supplements Information Bureau recommends dosage of Niacin in the range 10-3000 mg. This dietary supplement is considered safe when used in accordance with proper dosing guidelines.
Vitamin B3 - Niacin Products
| Brand & Product Name || Description || Retail |
| Sale |
| More Info || Buy Now |
| 100 caps, 500 mg || $8.50 || $4.95 || More info |
| 100 caps, 1000 mg || $12.50 || $7.95 || More info |
| 50 caps, 800 mg || $17.50 || $10.95 || More info |
| 100 caps, 800 mg || $32.50 || $19.95 || More info ||Discontinued|